Five Points West
The Five Points West Regional Branch Library began as the Central Park Library
in the middle 1930s. It moved from upstairs at Fire Station number 24 to the
Central Park Recreation Center to the Central Park Library Building on Bessemer
Road to the Britlings Cafeteria Building on Avenue V to its present location at
the Five Points West Library.
The Literacy and
Outreach Office is located at the Five Points West Regional Branch Library
4812 Avenue W
Birmingham, Alabama 35208-4726
- I-59/20 to Ensley Avenue/20th Street Exit #120.
- Go left on Ensley Avenue.
- Cross Bessemer Road on to Avenue W.
- Follow Avenue W to 48th Street.
- We are on the right on the corner in the Municipal Complex.