The gentleman in the overalls (J L Rodda)
with his arms crossed, carved his initials and the completion date,
6/30/1936 in a stone to the left of his head. Stuart Oaks, Director of the Oak Hill Memorial Association, met
Mr. Rhodda's daughter several years ago and she told him how her
Daddy drove the
family down to see the wall that he built at the cemetery.